What’s the worst thing that could happen in a soap factory? To run out of bubbles, of course!
Five minutes after this “popped” into our head, we were busy cooking up a storm, and masses of iridescent bubbles were floating out of the back room into our shop. Our average age? About 26. But we’re all just big kids at heart!
How to make soap bubbles?
- 40 g (20%) of coco betaine
- 20 g (10%) of decyl glucoside
- 20 g (10%) of glycerin
- Optional: 3 g of any aromatic essence – our favourite: pineapple
- 120 g (60%) warm water
Steps to follow
- Prepare and sterilize your equipment and workspace.
- Using a funnel, pour the coco betaine, decyl glucoside, glycerine, and aromatic essence into the soap bubble tube. Stir.
- Add warm water.
- Dip bubble wand into the tube and blow.