How to make cleansing foam?
I glow, you glow, we glow, YOU all glow. In just, let’s say, 30 minutes: the time it takes to make this foaming cleanser and use it.
Used each morning to deep cleanse your skin, this foaming cleanser will give you a healthy glow.
- 82 g (85.8%) orange blossom hydrosol or chamomile hydrosol
- 8 g (8.4%) vegetable glycerin
- 5 g (5.2%) coco betaine
- 0,6 g (0.6%) geogard
Steps to follow
- Prepare and sterilize your equipment and workspace.
- Weigh and place the coco betaine, the glycerin, and the hydrosol in a bowl.
- Weigh the geogard in a separate ramekin and add it to the mixture.
- Whisk slowly to avoid creating too much foam until the geogard is completely dissolved. If desired, you can gently heat the mixture to speed up the dissolving process.
- Using the funnel, pour the dissolved mixture into the foam pump bottles.
Pump once or twice into the palm of your hand, then wash your face with the foam. Rinse.